Tuesday 21 June 2011

[Pak Youth] Who makes my heart fill hole




 


This is for the one Boy that I truly love but

I screw it up
This boy is my world
This boy is the one I truly love
This boy makes me cry and

think all the time
This boy is the one I wish

I could be with again
This boy is the one I think of all the time
This boy makes me want to give

her everything that I can
This boy is the most beautiful's boy

I have ever seen
This boy means more than everthing to me
This boy I have hurt so bad by

messing with other girls
This boy could have anybody he wants but

he gives me 4 chances and

I screwd all of them up
This boy is the one's initials who are

braned in my arm
This boy is the reson I don't sleep at night
This boy is the one I wish to marry one day
This boy is the one who makes

my heart fill hole.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net





"I'm not Miles away, Just a 'mail' away"


----
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
apn taqdeer mai tau kuch aisy he silsily likhy hain WASSI
koi apna kar bhool gaya , kisi ny bhool kar apna lia..

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pak Youth" group.
To post to this group, send email to pak-youth@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pak-youth+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pak-youth?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment