Monday 20 June 2011

|| VU Expert 2009 || Services Providing Group (Replies from the students of "MCS semester >= 2nd" will be preferred)

Dear my all fellows,
I have plans to work on-line with the ease of stayed resident.
Some of which were tried for the said purpose.

At the moment I need ONLY interested/serious students who want to participate not for me but for their own sake.

I do not want to use someone's time for my benefit.

I want to establish a group of IT professionals for the sake of benefit of all group members as well as for other students and our intended customers too.

With this, we Insha Allah will grip on tools & enhance our capabilities too.

Off-course income for all stake holders will be there in the plan.

Only Interested & serious to work students may please reply.

Emails on this thread will not be entertained.

I expect ONLY the personal replies (not group) on coomple@coomple.com & coomple@gmail.com.

Just reply this email and change the email address as required above and do not change the subject.
--

Master of Computer Science (MCS)

2nd Semester, Virtual University


--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...
 
To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
 
Do write to bilal.zaheem@gmail.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment