Tuesday 26 July 2011

[Pak Youth] GDB Help

AOA

I have got zero in one of my GDB tell me something for me 
but i have 50% marks in final term 
and my final term is well and tell me kiya mere GDB mein 0 aane ki waja se koi masla tu nahi hoga tell me i m worried help me guide me some plz but overall sab thek hain assignment bhi thek hain quiz bhi but tell me about GDB ka koi masla final term ranking per tu nahi hoga tell me clear me 

--
Best Regards
Adnan Majeed
MCS(Virtual University of Pakistan Lahore)


--
-
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pak Youth" group.
To post to this group, send email to pak-youth@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pak-youth+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pak-youth?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment