Tuesday 9 August 2011

::::|| VU ||:::: How Easy to Make the Life After Death


 


 

Six Easy ways to earn even after death.

 

1) Give a copy of Qur'an to someone. Each time one reads from it, u gain.

2) Donate a wheelchair to a hospital. Each time sick person uses it, u gain.

3) Participate in building a Masjid.

4) Place water cooler in a public place.

5) Plant a tree. U gain whenever a person,animal sits in its shade or eats from it.

6)And the easiest of all to Share this message with people. Even if 1 applies any of the above, u gain

 

Please remember me in your prayers.
 
*~* PAKEEZA *~*



 

 

 

 


__,_._,___



--











My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

 
.......~*~♠ PAKEEZA ~*~.....

--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.VusCool.com
and www.VUGuys.com
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment