Sunday 4 September 2011

[Pak Youth] ****ALMI UMA HIJAB ****


 
AF2Y1AHCA43LCX7CANZPK0NCAPYS1S1CAVEKP6ECAMSDBMPCA62WTGNCADV6CD1CAR4X83VCAVWU09DCA3HF468CAW3SPMZCABE4UVKCAPIJ1DVCA8U28U6CA33QW2CCADTCINGCACSQ4IXCAB28HF3.jpg
Parda Ke Sath or Parda ke Beghair / With Hijab and without Hijab?
Lady.jpg
Lady_gif002.jpg
 
Lady_gif004.jpg
 
Thats Not Hijaab
modern_hijab.jpg
 
I wear my hijab/niqab for ALLAH,

Not for my father

Not for my brother

Not for any other

Than ALLAH

I cover myself for ALLAH,

No one makes me

No one forsakes me

No one rejects me

No one subjects me

But ALLAH

My modesty is for ALLAH,

Commanded in Qu'ran

For Him and no one else

Seeking His reward

Moving closer toward ALLAH..
 REMEMBER ME IN UR PREYERS
 
 
 
 
 
 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pak Youth" group.
To post to this group, send email to pak-youth@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pak-youth+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pak-youth?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment