Friday 16 September 2011

Re: vu experts - MY FREIND Khawar Siddique VIVA EXPERIENCE

then kia bna, result aa gya. pass ho gaye aap...

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 4:15 PM, adnan awan <adnanawan6@gmail.com> wrote:
MY FREIND Khawar Siddique VIVA EXPERIENCE


ASSLAM O ALIKUM,,
,
My presentation was held on 15 sep. in Lahore. There were two females and one male person.  One of them ask my name and about my job. Then She said to start ppt slides by attaching my usb.
I start introduction of my project.After one slide she said, try to speek in english. The slide about objective and significance i speek in english. I was confusing. Then she said , if u hesitate you can speek in urdu and said to come at analysis. I present two ratio and she ask me one question and said to go to 6th slide Return on equity. I present the slides then she ask two question.      
After the second miss ask me conclusion which company is best. and then ask me recommendation for week company.
My project was in finance and my topic was Profitability ratio analysis. I selected three banks for that.
The question she asked.
What is the composition of total assets....???
What are the operating fixed assets....???
what is the composition of equity....???
I replied ans correct but i was confusing. the male person never ask me any question , he was noting me.
All the best , my friendz and be confident.

ADNAN AWAN
MBA FINANCE
LAHORE

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.



--
Hafiz Zeeshan
MBA Finance
4rth Semester

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment