Sunday 9 October 2011

RE: vu experts - Fwd: Some true words of my MBA-Mujahid- (Successfully Passed out MBA Marketing)

Very sad to hear that mujahid. May her soul rest in peace but I’m sure wherever she is, she is happy for your achievements. Congratulations to you on completion of your MBA degree

 

 

-- 
Regards,
Afeef A. Janjua
Software Engineer
eWorx International

Cell: +92 315 636 9283, +92 333 416 3398

Skype: afeef.janjua
Email: afeef.janjua@aajtech.com

Web: http://www.aajtech.com

** Contact us today to learn how we can "Accelerate Business Performance" for your organization **

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail/fax communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.

 

From: vu-experts@googlegroups.com [mailto:vu-experts@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Shagufta Naz
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 10:35 AM
To: vu-experts@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: vu experts - Fwd: Some true words of my MBA-Mujahid- (Successfully Passed out MBA Marketing)

 

My name is shagufta naz...I m doing MIT , this is my last semester . i need a partner for project, if anyone wants to be a partner please contact me on my personal Id , shaguftanaz_vu@yahoo.com...i m waiting....plz reply soon...

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 4:36 PM, mc090401690 Muhammad Mujahid <mc090401690@vu.edu.pk> wrote:

 

When I started my MBA two years back, My mother encourage me and said that "It is very difficult to do with job but I hope you can do". During my last semester I was very happy that I will complete my MBA and my mother will be very happy after listening this news. But unfortunately She left this world just before the announcement of result, Now there are no one to whom I told... Today I have completed my MBA journey and declared pass in my presentation and viva. I think this is just a reward of my mother's prayers. I dedicate my achievement to my beloved Mother. I love you MOM and miss you a lot. 

Secondly, I would like to thank you All specially my colleague for supporting and guiding me throughout my MBA.

Regards,
Mujahid

 

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

 

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment