Wednesday 19 October 2011

vu experts - ALHUMDULILLAH I am Successfully passed out in Viva my MBA is clear now.

ALHUMDULILLAH I am Successfully passed out in Viva my MBA is clear now.  

 

First of All I am Thankful to VU Askari Group and vu portal and all  Vu Study Groups  they helped me out in my MBA…

 

Thanks to all my Friends who help me and encourage me in my whole MBA SPECIALY

SIR  IFTHIKAR NAQVI

MY FRIND HAFIZ SALMAN MAJEED

 

Thanks to Each and every person in my Group who help me kise aik ka name be rah gaya tu dosra mind kar jay ga thank you all my friends and fellows

Allah bless you All and best of luck all new students in the world of virtual university of Pakistan 




ADNAN AWAN

MBA FINANCE

LAHORE 

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment