Sunday 1 January 2012

[Pak Youth] Allah Says..Am Very Near To My Servant " "


 

 2. Surah Al-Baqarah
: Ayah 43

And keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and bow down with those who bow down.

 
Allah's Saying:
"I am very near to My Servant"
 
 
[Sahih Muslim : Book 35
Kitab Al-Dhikr, Number 6471]

Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu) Reported Allah's Messenger ( sal-allahu-alleihi- wasallam) as saying that Allah,
the Exalted and Glorious,
 thus stated: I am near to the thought of My servant
as he thinks about Me,
and I am with him as he remembers Me.
And if he remembers Me in his heart,
 I also remember him in My Heart,
 and if he remembers Me in assembly I remember him in assembly,
 better than his (remembrance) ,
 and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm,
I draw near him by the cubit,
 and if he draws near Me by the cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two hands. And if he walks towards Me,
I rush towards him.


My Lord!
grant me that I should be grateful for Thy favor which Thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I should do good such as Thou art pleased with, and make me enter, by Thy mercy, into Thy servants, the good ones.

 

======================

RAHEEL_SYED

======================

 

 

 

 



Regards,


"Batlla do Gustakh-e-Nabi (SAWW) ko Geerat-e-Muslim Zindah hey"
"Mere Nabi se mera Rishta Kal bhi Tha or Aaj Bhi hey"

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pak Youth" group.
To post to this group, send email to pak-youth@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pak-youth+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pak-youth?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment