Sunday 12 February 2012

[Pak Youth] Enjoy your journey

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

As vast as you can imagine, 

As deep as you can think.

Don't waste time measuring your life. 

You won't succeed.


Instead, explore life.

Reach for new harbors as you pass through 

different phases of life.

Make friends on each destination.


Enjoy your journey.



--


"I'm not Miles away, Just a 'mail' away"


I amGirl If I Get Hurt From AnyOne ,
I Won't Blame Him , Won't Ask About An Excuse ...
I Just Walk Away..
And,
The Only Time Will Prove Everything..!

-- 
¨`•.•´¨) Always
`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) Keep
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Smiling!!!
`•.¸.•´

join my group

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pak Youth" group.
To post to this group, send email to pak-youth@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pak-youth+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pak-youth?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment