Friday 16 March 2012

[Pak Youth] fee


AOA

with utmost respect it is request that i studied in M.C.S fourth semester
and it is my last semester 

my father has been died on 8 Jan 2011 and i teach in school to run my family and as i  well i teach in evening in the academy to run my family expenditure as well i m older child of my home as well i have lot of responsibilities 
i have no money to pay my fee because i m orphan so please help me to submit my fee 
so kindly help me to pay my fee of V.U 
we are living hand to mouth my mother is heart patient as well i medicate her as well my sister is there as well i helped my sister because she is widow and i have lot of other electricity bills and home expenditure in this regard as well i can not be able to pay my fee so please help me for my fee payment and then i  continue my studies please help me 

i offer 5 time prayer as well i trust on My Almighty God 
My Allah is always helped me 
I done 3 semester but my last semester is remaining so kindly help me
--
Best Regards
Adnan Majeed
MCS(Virtual University of Pakistan Lahore)


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pak Youth" group.
To post to this group, send email to pak-youth@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pak-youth+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pak-youth?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment