Thursday 15 March 2012

::::|| VU ||:::: A true story!

Hardly any days back a boy had two tuition's to run his family, but today he doesn't have them anymore. He didn't have sufficient cash to run a family, and that pushed him to drive a rickshaw during night. It took him a lot of courage to pass through his own college. Fearing that someone might see him for which he may no longer continue with his studies.

In his own words, "You may possibly tell me that why can't I do anything else? And he replies himself that, "I notice a bunch of students attached with politics, they earn a lot, and then several others purchases a mobile device each day. But, I really don't desire to do something similar to that. I always keep in mind that, if I'm not bright enough to offer something for my country then I wouldn't at least steal from my country. For me my country means everyone including you."

SubhanAllah, we still find beautiful people around us in this world of wickedness and corruption. Let us learn to love others as we love ourselves, and surely with that comes contentment.

By: Al Ghuraba (Sp)

--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.vuscool.com
 
Facebook Group link
http://www.facebook.com/groups/vuCoooL
 
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment