Saturday 21 April 2012

Re: vu experts - I am offering online Tuitions of all courses of MBA Finance

Mr. Rashid Majeed I am not frustrated you are frustrated and you are one of those people who always have problem when some body tries to do some thing new and good.I don't need these kind of ways of getting girls no because I have already have lots of female friends.I think you still have a childish mind and you have never got a chance to make female friends that is why you are behaving like a college student you always remains busy in making female friends.I request you to broad your thinking level boy.Don't think like  college boy. 

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment