Saturday 5 May 2012

Re: vu experts - MIT Viva

I presented in Lowrence Road Campus of VU for viva, I entered in viva room at 12 O'clock. Three Maims were ready for my viva interview. I called " May i come in?" one maim replied "yes". I entered in the room. Other one says me " be seated please" and plug in your USB and introduce your project, I do the same. Approximately 15 minutes were taken on final project. Then ladies become on my specialization and ask different questions like, Performance Apprisal and techniques used in it, comparison of experience and young managers etc. Total duration of viva was 30 minutes.  


--
"Change brings opportunity"

Muhammad Awais Nasar Cheema

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu-experts@googlegroups.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu-experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment