Wednesday 15 August 2012

::::|| VU ||:::: Du'a

Oh Allah, I feel so weak, but I fast Ramadan. I am strong.
Oh Allah, I feel so tired, but I make dua. I open my eyes.
Oh Allah, I feel so dirty, but I repent to You. I am cleansed.
Oh Allah, I feel so depressed, but I remember you.
I am at peace.
Oh Allah, I feel so lost, but I follow Your Commands. I am safe.
Oh Allah, nobody listens, but You never turn your back on me. I am grateful.
Oh Allah, my heart breaks, but I imagine meeting You. My heart finds rest.
Oh Allah, I cry every night, but I make wudu. I wash away my tears.
Oh Allah, I feel so alone, but I pray to You.


--
Sent from my iPhone

--
--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.vuscool.com
 
Facebook Group link
http://www.facebook.com/groups/vuCoooL
 
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
 
home page
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment