Saturday 25 June 2011

[Pak Youth] you will always be....





 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Our lives are upside-down,

twisted and torn.
Pain running so deep through our veins.
I just wanted you to know right now, that
You have always had the best of me.

Honesty is the knife that will heal us.
Suffering the narrow road we must take.
Loving me has never been more difficult.
I know the healing seems so far away...

I wonder will you leave for what I did.
Aching tears and indescribable regret.
No prayer suffices to ease this fear.
I long for you to stay here.

No more betrayal,

no matter the circumstance.
I want only you to have all of me.
You truly are the best of everything.
You really always have been,

 you will always be.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


 



"I'm not Miles away, Just a 'mail' away"


----
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
apni taqdeer mai tau kuch aisy he silsily likhy hain WASSI
koi apna kar bhool gaya , kisi ny bhool kar apna lia..


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pak Youth" group.
To post to this group, send email to pak-youth@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pak-youth+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pak-youth?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment