Tuesday 4 October 2011

RE: ::::|| VU ||:::: D: Drive is not save any file

Aoa Brother,

                                try to save  file in any folder of  D: drive , if it will save  then it is confirm it is due to  Virus.  Install any good Antivirus

 

 

Thx & Rgds

 

 

IMRAN GUL

4th Semester BSC (CS)

 

“I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.” – Helen Keller

 

 

 

From: coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com [mailto:coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Adnan Majeed
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 9:39 AM
To: virtaul-pakistan@googlegroups.com
Cc: vu_portal@googlegroups.com; coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com; vu-cs-experts@googlegroups.com; vu_experts; mcs-mit@googlegroups.com; vuguyscom
Subject: ::::|| VU ||:::: D: Drive is not save any file

 

aoa

dear brother

d: drive is not save any file but  window sahi chal rahi hai tell me any software this system is my principal computer kindly tell me software that scan the hard disk and save file
pl help me

koi software bataye jo hard disk ki d: drive ko sahi kar de and file save hona start ho jaye please
 hlep me

--

Best Regards

Adnan Majeed

MCS(Virtual University of Pakistan Lahore)

 

 

--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.VusCool.com
and www.VUGuys.com
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment