Friday 20 January 2012

[Pak Youth] Upload Past papers

Assalam-o-Alikum
                         Dear students
                                          Just I have created a web site. Please now I want your attention and please give only five(5) minutes to my visit my web site and tell me for improvements and please upload past papers on that site..........I will updated my site according to time and also upload current assignments.
 
 
Please I require your full attention.
 
 
Thanks

--
๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩ ȞÄ₣ÏŹ MŮȞÄMMÄĐ ËĴÄŹ ĶȞÄŅ ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑
Join me on Facebook:   www.facebook.com/hafiz5008
Skype ID:                       lucky_5008
Gmail ID:                        hafizejaz.khan@gmail.com
PTI Friends Group:        www.facebook.com/groups/ptifriends/



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pak Youth" group.
To post to this group, send email to pak-youth@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pak-youth+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pak-youth?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment