Friday 20 January 2012

::::|| VU ||:::: Upload Past papers

Assalam-o-Alikum
                         Dear students
                                          Just I have created a web site. Please now I want your attention and please give only five(5) minutes to my visit my web site and tell me for improvements and please upload past papers on that site..........I will updated my site according to time and also upload current assignments.
 
 
Please I require your full attention.
 
 
Thanks

--
๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩ ȞÄ₣ÏŹ MŮȞÄMMÄĐ ËĴÄŹ ĶȞÄŅ ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑
Join me on Facebook:   www.facebook.com/hafiz5008
Skype ID:                       lucky_5008
Gmail ID:                        hafizejaz.khan@gmail.com
PTI Friends Group:        www.facebook.com/groups/ptifriends/



--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.vuscool.com
 
Facebook Group link
http://www.facebook.com/groups/vuCoooL
 
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment