Wednesday 11 January 2012

::::|| VU ||:::: Know your Creator! ♥

"Tired of fighting; tired of walking; on the streets all alone. Looking for peace; where eternity lies; bothering not what the people says. Dead am I before the death took place; invisible am I though I breathe with regrets. Broken is all that took years to build; broken are the trusts that are meant to fullfil. I walk in the dark hoping someone would call; I expect a response from the dead flat wall. Its Him; the One who had been all beside; feeding and caring in the womb; for who else will then stand beside, when I'm placed under the tomb? Allahu Akbar! Ever did you wonder? For He is the One; The only Praise Worthy, never can anyone take His place."


--
Sent from my iPhone

--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.vuscool.com
 
Facebook Group link
http://www.facebook.com/groups/vuCoooL
 
CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment