Tuesday 10 April 2012

[Pak Youth] { Question about GPA }



AOA
Suggestion Required!
Q: 
Is it easy to make Good GPA in first Semester OR make Good GPA in 6th,7th,8th Semester bcoz now currently i am in 6th Semester and my GPA not too good and i lost my GPA in every Semester due to some Reasons, i have too much responsibilities those days.
in first Semester my GPA is 3.1 but unfortunately i lost my GPA in every Semester and now its less than 2 GPA but i want to make it 3 or above than 3, my Question is that now is it possible for me or not ? i have only three Semester for improve my GPA and also 2.25 required for VU Degree.
  Also tell me how much required time for complete your Bachelor program, is it allowed spend more than 4 years or not?

What you suggest me what i can do in this situation........??








Regards,
SONIA NAZ

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pak Youth" group.
To post to this group, send email to pak-youth@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pak-youth+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pak-youth?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment