Monday 22 October 2012

::::|| VU ||:::: Re: Fee Help Me I am weeping Brother Sister

On Monday, October 22, 2012 8:07:17 AM UTC+1, mc100202206 Adnan Majeed wrote:
> Dear Student,
>
>
>  
>
>
> We do not have any fee concession policy;
> please your fee according to your account to avoid any inconvenience.
>
>
>  
>
>
>  
>
>
>  
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Best Regard's
>
>
>  
>
>
> Masters Fee Section
>
>
>
> Virtual University of Pakistan,
>
>
> ( +92 -42-111-880-880 Ext. 433
>
> --
> I write the following email to the university but the university says that there is no fee concession policy
> kindly help me for depositing my fee i am worried and i am weeping because i have no funds to deposit my fee
>
> my father passed away being the eldest son i have lot of responsibilities to run my home
>
> Kindly Help  me

God wil provide for you because He knows about what you are passing through and believe me He will send some one to rescue you out of that problem. though i dont know you but i will always be praying for you. This kind of thing happend to me but well not excertly like yours but God through some one paid my school fee and since then, i've never lacked money to pay my fees. So, i believe God can do the same for you if you believe. GOD BleSS And Be With YOU.

--
--
For study materials, past papers and assignments,
Join VU School at www.vuscool.com

Facebook Group link
http://www.facebook.com/groups/vuCoooL

CoooL Virtual University Students Google Group.
To post to this group, send email to coool_vu_students@googlegroups.com

home page
http://groups.google.com/group/coool_vu_students?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment