Thursday 2 June 2011

[Pak Youth] True love




 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 Love Happens Only Once


A girl falling in love with a boy , on his first date she asking some question to her boyfriend.

Girl- thanks for the fun day

Boy - no problem Girl- can i ask you a few question ?

Boy- sure

Girl - and be honest

Girl - have i ever crossed your mind ?

Boy - no

Girl - do you like me?

Boy - no

Girl - do you want me?

Boy - no

Girl - would you cry if i left?

Boy - no

Girl - would you live for me?

Boy - no

Girl - would you do anything for me?

Boy - no

Girl - choose me or your life?

Boy - my life The girl ran away in shock depression

.

.

.

The boy ran after her and told her....

The reason you never crossed my mind because

you always on my mind.

The reason why i don't like you because....

I love you.

The reason i don't want is because....

I need you .

The reason why i wouldn't cry if left...

because I will die if you left .

The reason i wouldn't live for you is because....

I would die for you .

The reason i am not willing to do anything for you is because....

I would do everything for you.

The reason i chose my life is because....


You are my life.
I thought this is a true love
...



----
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
ab ye soch lia apni zaat mai rahain gy "MOHSIN"
boht daikh lia logoon sy shanasai kar k........


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pak Youth" group.
To post to this group, send email to pak-youth@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pak-youth+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pak-youth?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment